A complete solution enabling businesses to adopt, monitor and improve a risk management strategy across its entire enterprise.
The unique template approach delivers a fully flexible facility enabling a business to implement a system completely bespoke to their needs. All modules can be fully integrated to provide a complete risk management solution.Check Out The Benefits
Track Action to Closure
Through ownership and due dates
Data mining and trending
On the fly with live information
Bowtie with a Brain®
Unique approach to risk assessment
A complete solution enabling businesses to adopt, monitor and improve a risk management strategy across its entire enterprise. The unique template approach delivers a fully flexible facility enabling a business to implement a system completely bespoke to their needs. All modules can be fully integrated to provide a complete risk management solution.
- Compliance without Complexity®
SMART Compliance has been developed to be a complete "beginning to end" quality management system that is both versatile and easy to use. Combining the abilities to manage audit / inspection schedules, creating custom checklists and tracking action items to closure, SMART Compliance is the solution to any quality requirements in any industry.
- Audit History and Scheduling
- Auditing System Designed for Field Use
- Multi-User Audits
- Track Action Items to Closure
- Bowtie with a Brain®
In dangerous business sectors risk is inherent and aspects of the environment and operational activities determine that risk. However, although a business must accept that risk is unavoidable it is their responsibility to manage that risk and provide evidence that risks are being mitigated. Safety should be approached in the same way as any other key objective – through careful, effective management. The purpose of a safety management system is to provide a systematic way to control risk and to provide assurance that those risk controls are effective.
- Bow-Tie Methodology
- Multimedia Linking
- Control Ownership
- Risk Assessments with Customisable Risk Matrix
- Manage Corrective Action Plans
- Incidents and accidents can be reported online through web forms. These forms can be custom built by users through a simple application which provides full flexibility when tailoring what information is captured. By using the web to submit reports it means that any web enabled device can be used to quickly report occurrences on the go.
- Flexible Routing
- Collaborative Online Investigation
- Unique Linking to Relevant Safety Data
- Remedial Actions Tracked
- Data Mining and Trending
- This web-based tracking system allows an organisation to manage training records for any individual, while upcoming training courses can be displayed on their personal calendar and customisable email notification when a qualification is nearing the end of a validity period ensures it does not go unnoticed. By providing both a role-based requirements matrix and a live tracker for an individual’s competencies this solution ensures the correct people are assigned to a task while monitoring their records to safeguard compliance.
- Training History and Scheduling
- Digital Attachments
- Personnel Request Management System
- Library provides a web-based facility for the management of multimedia files that can be stored, managed and used throughout an organisation's operations. By providing versioning control and text editing software manuals, procedures and guidelines can all be managed and updated in a controlled and audit-able manner while a unique approach to cross-referencing ensuring all aspects of the system are linked to relevant content.
- Document Management
- Unique Links to SMART Modules
- The SMART Survey tool allows efficient creation of survey questionnaires in a simple and intuitive manner that can be administered and analysed through a web based solution. The flexible nature of the system allows for any survey type while at the same time maintaining the security and anonymity that many surveys require. The option of providing anonymous, secure responses ensures that participants are more accepting of the survey, which generates higher response rates and more useful and accurate data for analysis.
- Invite Any Participants
- Data Analysis and Result Publication
- Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) or Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) is playing an increasing role in analysing aircraft performance for events that occur during flights. SMART has recognised the need to incorporate this data into any risk assessment or occurrence investigation process and has integrated with FDM providers to ensure this data is included.
- Revolutionary Link to Risk Assessment
- Instant direct link of FDM events to investigation and risk assessment tools
- More efficient workflow by reducing administration time
- SMART Logistics allows organisations to track vehicle movements for not only their own fleet but also that of any contractors or operators who may be operating on their behalf. Capturing these vital records allows organisations to create live statistical analysis of their activities with up to the minute graphics demonstrating their use of project budgets. By combining this data with Insight, risk exposure of any activity can be calculated.
- Vehicle and Journey Records Captured
- Transport Booking System
- Live Statistical Analysis
- SMART Reliability tracks component changes and failures on an organisation’s assets while providing reminders on a components required change date. By allowing total customisation of the item lists, any vehicle or equipment can be added to the listing and monitored through the web portal.
- Component Failure Tracking
- Dynamic Live Reporting